Thursday, September 27, 2007

Lose Something?

PC's been dismantling the sinks in the old dentist office and this is what he found in one of the drain traps:

They're jammed in there good and tight, too.


Now that we're on the subject of weird things in sink drains....

The kitchen sink trap upstairs had a mouse in it. The only reason we know this is because the p-trap was rusted through. When we turned on the water to that sink for the first time, there were no leaks in the water lines, but when I looked underneath the sink, the trap was leaking, but I couldn't tell from where until I started poking things with my finger. When I poked the bottom of the sink trap, my finger went right through. Fortunately, I did not realized that the furry scum was a dead mouse; PC told me later when he took it apart to fix it.

No comments: