Sunday, July 12, 2009

The scramble to get ready for live music...

PC's been hard at work getting the lower floor of the new addition ready for live music. There was a ton of work to be done when I scheduled T. Mitchell Bell and the Wandering Coalition for Friday July 10th (we made it, too! I'll post about that soon, too...)
Let me show you some pictures...
I think the last construction pictures I showed you were of the incomplete stairs. Here's a picture taken on June 25th that shows a complete, but unfinished, set of stairs. It also shows the bare stud walls and how far we had to go before July 10th:

This next picture was snapped on July 4th. There's a new window installed above the staircase landing, insulation on the walls above the stairs and drywall below the stairs:
I'll start another post to make it easier to add more pics....


No comments: