Monday, June 2, 2008

Entryway Construction - Part 2

This brick is at least 118 years old:

These bricks are solid and heavy and now they're in a pile in the parking lot.

See?


It's the first layer of bricks in what will be the doorway.




Looking up:


There are rafters since the last time I posted!






I wanted to get a view from the caboose park so you can see our front entry way from there:


Next time I think I'll go even further down the street and snap a few pictures, too.

I'm getting ready to write a post over at the Taylor County West Virginia Blog about the Caboose Park and I'll add a link that hooks in over here (*link added), too. The caboose is a part of the Civil War Discovery Trail.
Here's a link to West Virginia Tourism's Civil War Discovery Trail page. It doesn't even list this as a stop. It does list the Grafton National Cemetery, though.

No comments: