Friday, February 22, 2008

Construction Boredom and Blog Neglect

I've been neglecting this blog while I'm busy building the Grafton123.com site.

I just wanted to stop in with a quick update: Drywall hanging continues.

Not a very exciting update, huh?
No apologies; sometimes construction is boring and right now we are in a boring, plodding lull.

After the drywall and the painting comes tile. I get to lay the tile myself. While I'm at it, PC will be outside working on the entryway. I'll keep you up to date, but be sure to check out the main site often, as information is added everyday. If there's something you'd like to see over there, please let me know (mk@grafton123.com). You can put the information together yourself, or you can tell me what you'd like to see and I'll try and pull something together.

Also, I was thinking about it today as I was digging through my picture files: I know there are quite a few impressive photographers in town. If you have pictures from around the area, I'd appreciate it (a lot!) if you'd share. It might make the web site building a bit quicker (and certainly prettier).

No comments: