Sunday, April 13, 2008

Colors - one more time (for now; we'll resume later)

I'm learning. I finally figured out if I upload the pictures first, then it's easier to format the words around the picture frames. Also, if I upload them in reverse order from the way I want them to be viewed, then I don't have to click and drag to rearrange. It only took me about 8 months to figure this out. That gives me hope; I'm teachable.

It's Sunday morning (barely - it's almost noon) and I'm not at The 123. PC is though. He got up early -again- and went down there to get started. He has a few more things he's got to finish up inside and then he's going outside to get started out there. He's looking forward to moving outside. I'm looking forward to him moving outside, too. It'll be good to get some of that outside stuff started (more about this stuff later) and that gets him out of the way so I can take over inside. (I'll tell you more about that, too. Later.)

For right now:
Here's a picture of the bathroom with primer on the walls:




Here's a dusty-camera-lens picture looking in at the green bathroom walls:




One wall, the one you can't see in the above picture, is the darker green (if you've been following along, this is the bullfrog as opposed to the lighter green of the spring peepers).
Here's a tri-color corner shot:




The ceilings are (and the rest of them will be, too) the traditional white. Trim will be the creamy white. The deep red will be accent, at least in the bathroom. Outside of the bathroom, two of the larger walls will be painted this deep red to create a cozy corner where you can relax with your coffee and read or open up your laptop and check your email.

Enough for now; I've got to go. We're meeting PC over at the lodge at Tygart Lake for the buffet lunch (and live music!). This is opening weekend. The Foundation sponsored the Spring Hop and had all kinds of activities going for the past few days and I've been wanting to get over there. Yum.

[I think the Tygart Lake State Park Foundation has a website, too, but I seem to have misplaced the address. Will someone shoot me an email with that information, please?]

No comments: