Saturday, April 12, 2008

Colors - yet again

There's no going back now; the colors have been chosen and purchased.
Since I've been such a ninny about choosing the colors and I've changed my mind about two gazillion times, I decided enough was enough. I bought paint today. As a matter of fact, I painted the bathroom today, but for this post I'll stick with pictures of the color samples.

My monitor is really bad about showing colors. I didn't realize how bad until I saw the color samples on another computer. These pictures don't show the lighter green very well on my computer; I hope you can see it better on yours. As a matter of fact, the lighter green looks like another white to me. It's not. It's called 'rejuvenation' and it's a refreshing sage-ish green. PC says it puts him in mind of frogs. I can live with that; I like frogs, especially the spring peepers.

I hope you can see the colors. If not, you'll have to come on in and have yourself a cappuccino and check it out. We're still shooting for a September opening. Or, before that, if you're driving, walking, or biking past and see us working, you can stop in and say 'hi.'




I'll post pictures of the bathroom (with the paint still wet) later. I also have a picture of an alligator attack that occurred during the paint purchase. I'm going to post that one over at my other blog, so click over. I'll have it up later this evening.

No comments: