Sunday, April 20, 2008

Pitching In - Part 1

I spent most of the afternoon at The 123. I decided I needed to put in a couple of hours of drywall *mudding, so I loaded up Screech and Dozer and headed down there to meet PC.

This Coffee House construction has really become a family project - everyone pitches in according to their ability. I figured that was good fodder for blog food so I went through some pictures....

Here are a couple of shots of one of the scrap recycled wood sculptures that Dozer built:


And here he is pounding away (note the safety glasses - required):

This particular piece, I believe, was random. Once he finished with this, he went on to build a spaceship, at least one boat, and a race car.

*'Mudding' is not a word, at least not according to blogger or my word processing program. I know I'm not the only one who knows 'mud' can be a verb; drywall mudding is not the only type of mud activity for which it should be used as a verb, either.

No comments: