Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tourism

Blogger's photo upload isn't working right now, so this post isn't what I thought it was....

Over at MKStover.com, I've been posting about my trip to Oregon.
I went to Oregon for a Coffee Business/Barista Training and took a gazillion pictures of neat things.
Mainly, I was interested in the little town and its history and attractions because Grafton has the potential to be a major tourist attraction (International Mother's Day Shrine, The B&O Railroad Heritage Center, Tygart Lake, Grafton National Cemetery, The West Virginia National Cemetery, and more - see The Taylor County West Virginia site for links and info) and it's good to see other places who have made that potential a reality. Grafton has made major strides towards realizing this economic foundation and I like to think I'm helping it along a little bit.
As a matter of fact, I've been posting so much about the little Oregon town that I have not even touched on the Coffee side of the trip; I plan to, but not in depth. Instead, you'll have to visit us when we open and taste for yourself.

No comments: